Wisconsin
Options

Holiday Pics as Engagement Pics?

My sister is getting married in December 2014. She's abroad working in Germany for the next 8 months so has asked me to plan most of her wedding. She's coming home for Christmas and wants to do her engagement photos. We already picked the photographer because we loved her when she photographed our wedding. The thing is that the photographer is running this holiday special way less than what she charged for a full engagement session. Is it tacky to book the holiday special (saving about $150) and use one of those for the save the dates since my sister is planning a "Winter Wonderland" themed wedding anyway? We already contacted the photographer and she said that she was happy to do it, but to remember that the session is only 45 minutes and at one location with one wardrobe change. Opinions, ladies?

Re: Holiday Pics as Engagement Pics?

• Options
    Sounds fine. Holiday pictures will just be more limited. Most true engagement sessions are "action" shots...your sister's will just be more posed. NBD.
  • Options
    Some photographers offer engagement sessions in their packages. But like PP said, its not that big of a deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards