New York-Hudson Valley

Photographers in the Hudson Valley

Hello! Anyone on here have recommendations for wedding day photographers? I've done some extensive searching online, but sometimes it's hard to tell if it will be a good fit until you meet them in person. I would love to know if anyone absolutely loved their wedding photographer, or has met with someone they liked. We are a pretty easy-going couple and hope to find someone that compliments our personalities. We obviously want someone who does great work as well! Thanks!

Re: Photographers in the Hudson Valley

• We are getting married next July, and we are using Ron from True Life Fotos.  I love his work that I've seen online, and he took our engagement photos this May.  I loved the way the photos came out and I can't wait for the wedding!  We are also very easy-going and laid back; we wanted someone who would take more candid photos versus posed (or prom style photos as we called them).  If our wedding photos comes out as good as our engagement photos and the work I've seen from him, I will be thrilled!  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You should check out Elssol production. I used them for my wedding last year their work are amazing and they are very affordable...
  • We booked with Owls Eye Studios Photography. Josh and his wife are absolutely amazing. They have done my friends wedding and she strongly recommended them. After sitting with him I knew he had to photograph our wedding. We just received our engagement photos back and they are beautiful. Also, it was so easy working with him. He has many photos online at his website as well as on their facebook page. http://www.owlseyestudios.com 
  • We loved our pics and the personality of Allan Levine.  www.aelphoto.com.  Everything came out wonderful with them.  Our second choice would have been Christopher Studios from Pearl River.  http://www.christophersstudio.net/
  • I dont know what your style or budget  is but Christine Studios does a wonderful job http://christinestudios.com/. We decided on Ricky Restiano since we like the more edgy non traditonal look .We just loved our engagment pictures and found him very easy going and a pleasure to work with.
  • We booked Claudia www.hellofabuluxe.com I met with her and we love her and her work is beautiful. Good luck and let us now your final decision. :)
  • WE used Majestic Studios...Mark and his team are wonderful
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm getting married in May, 2014 and I'm having such a hard time finding a photographer. The ones I really wanted are already booked and everyone else is expensive.
  • We are using Ricky Restiano in Bronxville - very unique style, editorial/fashion and he is amazing
  • thanks for suggestions.
    I will take a look at their website.
  • We decided to go with Peter Demuth. He is so nice and I trust him to do a great job.
  • Haha - I wish I could book Peter Demuth as my wedding photographer, but unfortunately he is the groom! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards