May 2014 Weddings
Options

Just realized.....

All of us May brides only have about 6 months to go. Are you girls getting excited? I feel like it's going to fly by and our days will be here before we know it.

Re: Just realized.....

• Options
    So excited! I can't wait :)
  • Options
    Its sooooo exciting to say "we're getting married in May" or "we're down to the last 6 months"  instead "Yea getting married May 2014"  "Almost at the 18 month mark"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I know, i'm excited! I think this past week is the 1 year anniversary of when he proposed. That flew by!

• Options
    @Jstump2 - I know what you mean. Christmas will be a year for us and I can remember thinking back then that our wedding was going to be forever away. I got in the habit of saying next May when people would ask when the wedding is and the other day someone said "you mean this May coming up?" and I said yes I guess I do :)
  • Options
    I know!! Its crazy how fast time flies!! I'm so excited :D  And we have gift cards to burn already! :D
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sooooo so so excited! Just over 6 to go and I can't wait! Yay, us! :)

• Options
    Yup!! And people thought I was crazy when I told them May 2014 is our wedding saying things like "2 years?? That's so long!".  Time really does fly.  Last month I was at the dentist and one of he women who works there said to me "When you first started coming here you had just gotten engaged and said your wedding will be May 2014, and we're almost there now!!" lol
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I can't wait for the day to actually be here!  I'm still feeling stressed because the most important part of the day has yet to be planned...I don't have someoen to marry us yet!! eek!   It's been a battle between church vs non church wedding therefore I have been avoiding the ceremony all togehter.  Without a ceremony it's stressing me out on other stuff i need to plan...timing for the day, decorations/music for the ceremony.  I think once I just get that set i'll be able to relax a bit!

Time is flying though!  We got engaged last December, and it's gone so fast that i knew the wedding will be here before I know it!

• Options
    jenni1221 said:

I can't wait for the day to actually be here!  I'm still feeling stressed because the most important part of the day has yet to be planned...I don't have someoen to marry us yet!! eek!   It's been a battle between church vs non church wedding therefore I have been avoiding the ceremony all togehter.  Without a ceremony it's stressing me out on other stuff i need to plan...timing for the day, decorations/music for the ceremony.  I think once I just get that set i'll be able to relax a bit!

Time is flying though!  We got engaged last December, and it's gone so fast that i knew the wedding will be here before I know it!

I feel your pain on that. FI and I were supposed to get married at his church, but now we can't so I'm scrambling to find a ceremony location and an officiant. It's not fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards