California-Orange County

Help!! Wedding Dresses!!

Hey everyone!! 

I have been shopping for my wedding dress, but I have not found the one. I have gone to David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo to try on dresses. I went to Downtown LA to check them out but it turned out they were all catalog. They did not want me to try on the dresses and some were even charging me to try them on? NO. Is there any boutique or bridal store in the LA area that lets you try on wedding dresses? I mean I have seen many dresses on catalogs but I do not feel comfortable committing on a dress if I do not know how it fits. Please help!! My wedding is July 2013. 

Thanks!!

Re: Help!! Wedding Dresses!!

• I'm guessing you meant July 2014. I don't know any LA area shops. You might have better luck and get more responses posting this on the LA board.

I went to a store in Tustin called Blush, but not really that close to LA. And I've never heard of a store that doesn't let you try on dresses. You can always search Yelp for wedding dresses in your area and see what comes up and read the reviews.

• I would highly suggest Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach. Prices are great, owner is easy to work with.
  • I got mine at Marry Me Bridal in Orange. They were wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards