Ohio-Columbus

Gibson Photographics

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to throw my photographer out there for anyone looking for a GREAT photographer with GREAT pricing!
Christy from Gibson photographics has been AMAZING to work with, while my wedding hasn't actually happened yet--i am 100% confident in her and her partner to do an awesome job!

I have sent her MANY emails with ideas for our engagement shoot and she has been so great, she always answers within the day--and has given me great advice about props to use and what time of day to have the shoot to get the best lighting.  She just makes me feel really comfortable!  Our engagement session is this weekend and I am SO looking forward to working with her!!

Again, it's Gibson photographics--and I want to say their package is $2295 and you get two photographers for 8 hours, a fully edited cd of all your images, unlimited shots, a photo credit, and engagement session with a full cd and print rights!

I searched high and low, and honestly she is the best out there for anything near her price range--in my opinion she is way better than a lot of places I have seen that charge way more!

You can't go wrong :)

Re: Gibson Photographics

• Wow! This sounds like a paid advertisment! Just sayin.
  • edited November 2013
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I agree...  @knotporscha can you check into this please?
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • edited November 2013
    TY for tagging me! I'll take a look.

ETA: Everything checks out OK. @chusbride92714 thank you for your patience!
  • Hi Everyone!

Actually, this isn't a paid advertisment.  I guess I thought this board was so that brides could share ideas and vendor recommendations with other brides in the area?

I was simply doing just that. I love my photographer, and wanted to share with anyone looking for an affordable and easy to work with professional!  I have gotten a lot of great tips and ideas from these boards and actually picked my DJ based off of someone's review.

We shot our engagement pics two weeks ago and I just received them all back and I absolutely LOVE them!

No one paid me to say any of this, in fact I paid her--as she is my photographer that I hired! :)

Calm down, ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards