Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Save the Date Help Please!!

Hi everyone!

Sooo my fiance and I met about 7-8 years ago when we both worked in the same grocery store. We started dating about a year and a half after that and then last September he proposed to me in the cereal aisle where we first met.

We are trying to think of a clever and cute rhyme to put on the back of our save the date postcard..something that maybe has to do with aisles at the grocery store and the aisle at the church..do any of you ladies have any ideas? I don't really have any creative bones in my body lol

Thanks!!

Re: Save the Date Help Please!!

• Options
    I'm not a fan of rhymes, but I like the aisle idea.  Maybe something like "8 years ago we met in the cereal aisle, please save the date for our walk down THE aisle" ?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Why not just take a picture there and use it on the STD. It might help tell the story to guests who don't know your relationship history.

"From grocery store aisle to church aisle...Ala and FI are getting married!
    Please save the date for our wedding.
    August 9, 2014
    Anytown, USA"
  • Options
    Who knew that on Aisle 8 we'd meet our mate!?
  • Options
    First off that's just a cute proposal story and I like idea of a quick nod to how you met either through words like CTYankeebride offered or STD with photos with you two at that same store
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards