June 2014 Weddings

I'm so excited, I got my dress today!!!

Drewsgirl31Drewsgirl31 member
5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited November 2013 in June 2014 Weddings
So we went to Davids Bridal today to look for my girls dresses and mine! I thought my girls would go with satin or cotton but decided the satin was too formal and none of them liked the cotton. They liked the chiffon and the 3 that were there chose the same ones. They will be wearing brown cowboy boots and they are the darker pink. I tried my dress on 3 separate times and finally bought it tonight! I'm so excited!!!

Re: I'm so excited, I got my dress today!!!

• Your dress is lovely!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gorgeous dresses, all of them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats, Love your dress, it's beautiful!  And your girls,too!!
  • Thanks ladies!!! It makes it so much more real! However, now I have to get my butt in gear and lose at least an inch so I don't have to have the panel for the corset moved! There's a half in gap, I can do it! As soon as I put this donut down :)
  • Thanks ladies!!! It makes it so much more real! However, now I have to get my butt in gear and lose at least an inch so I don't have to have the panel for the corset moved! There's a half in gap, I can do it! As soon as I put this donut down :)
    If you walk away from the donut, I'll walk away from my root beer float.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Finish your root beer float, just make better choices the rest of the day :) that's my plan anyways lol I really do love their dress and I love that they all look good in it and felt comfortable and liked it
  • Gorgeous!

Congratulations!
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

• I considered that BM dress for my girls, but none of us liked how it looked on. Maybe it was just because of the color they tried...One got to try it on in black (the color it was supposed to be) and one tried it in wisteria (the only color in one of the BM's size that was on the rack). Maybe it just didn't "look" like my girls, kwim?

Your colors look so much better than either of the colors we tried, and it looks great on all of your girls.
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards