Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor reviews

We had our wedding at Camp Mary Orton on Sunday, October 13.  Amazing day!

Camp Mary Orton - A - Friendly and accomodating staff and a beautiful location if you like rustic natural settings.  The lodge is not heated or cooled, but we had a mild day so it was perfect.  Plenty of space for whatever you want to do. 

Buckeye Entertainment - A - Byron was an awesome DJ. Great personality and very flexible and fun!  Loved his website where you can select all the songs online and build your playlist.  

Milos Catering - A - loved Milos and used them for our rehearsal dinner, wedding reception and a second reception we had later.  Their food is awesome and they're so nice!  Stacy was our contact there and she was friendly, patient and worked tirelessly to get us just what we wanted for our wedding day.  We always felt like they kept our budget in mind and worked with us on things.  The whole staff was great on the day of the wedding and pitched in to make the day perfect!  Delicious food - definitely a cut above most caterers but not the most expensive in town!  It was the best tasting we had!

Picture the Love Wedding Photographers - A - this husband and wife team are superb!  So upbeat and creative! Our wedding photographs were amazing and I'm so glad we chose them!

Sunny Meadows Flower Farm - A - we bought the flowers in bulk from them and arranged them ourselves which saved a lot of money.  We did pay for the consulting fee with Gretel and she was a big help recommending types of flowers and figuring out quantities. Beautiful flowers from a local flower farm.

Cake Dot - A - She works out of her home so it's not a fancy operation, but you'd never know if to look at her cakes!  I had a picture of what I wanted, which was kind of trick and she brought it to life exactly like the picture.  It was fantastic and delicious!

We had our rehearsal dinner at Cedar Ridge Lodge (Metroparks) and our second reception at the Whetstone Shelterhouse (Columbus Parks and Recreation).  Staff at both places were very friendly and helpful.  Both beautiful spots to have an event as well!

Re: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards