Wedding Woes

Random old movie reviews

Magic Mike- I watched for the dancing. I could have done with more peen to be honest.
Argo- it was okay. I mean, yes it won a ton of awards but it was sort of predictable.
This is 40- Funny. I really love Leslie Mann. Two thumbs up.
Taken 2: lame. Could have done with more Liam Neeson peen. 

Re: Random old movie reviews

• more importantly, how are you feeling @pmeg819?
  • Like I'm going to stab someone.
  • I watched This is 40 last weekend and LOVED it.  I'm not a HUGE Judd Apatow fan, so I was pleasantly suprised.
    Of course Argo was predictable - - it was a true story and you knew what happened to the hostages.  It's like saying Titanic was predictable.  ;)

• AuntFlo said:
    I watched This is 40 last weekend and LOVED it.  I'm not a HUGE Judd Apatow fan, so I was pleasantly suprised.
    Of course Argo was predictable - - it was a true story and you knew what happened to the hostages.  It's like saying Titanic was predictable.  ;)

Not for the young ones who went and saw it when it was re-released in theaters xD Shocker for them. Hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In my old age, I rarely say things like this...  but, CLI242009, you are an idiot.
  • AuntFlo said:
    In my old age, I rarely say things like this...  but, CLI242009, you are an idiot.
    How? She was saying how movies that are based on true events are predictable....you know what's going to happen already.

When they re-released Titanic in 3D in theaters, kids were posting how they were shocked to find out Titanic was real? It wasn't predictable for them.....

Please explain how I'm an idiot?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards