Knottie Tech Help

Can't import guest list?

I have an XLS file that has first name, last name, and email address. When I do an import from the My Guest List page, the preview shows all the entries fine, but when I click Save, it goes back to the Guest List Manager page and none of the ones I tried to import are showing up. I've done it twice; it only shows the 4 names I've added manually. Does this function work? If so, where did the names go?

Re: Can't import guest list?

• Hi there! Please contact our customer service at feedback@theknot.com or call Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252.
  • Ah, my fault... I wasn't using the provided spreadsheet template. Once I used it, they imported fine.
  • I have used the template and I am still having the same issue.
  • I am importing a guest list using The Knot's template.  It uploads fine, but shows up only under "bride's family", even though we haven't selected that and it includes people from both our friends and family lists.  Is there a way to modify the template to break the guests up between each group?

• I have been trying to import my guest list. I have gotten all the way to the preview screen (all my data is showing in the preview screen) First, there is no "import my list" button and second every time I hit the save button it takes me back to my dash board. My file did not upload because my guests aren’t under my dash board only the guests I entered as a test are there ( I entered those manually). I am using the correct file, so there should be no file issues. This looks to be an internal website issue. Something is not communicating the import over to the view guests page.This is very frustrating and I do not want to input them all by hand separately. If I would have known I was not able to upload the file and have my guests RSVP online I would have done it the old fashion was and sent RSVP cards. Please help!!! Invitations are already printed with the site to RSVP on them!!!! Email me at shaunabell87@yahoo.com
  • @sturnage475 Please be cautious with sharing your personal information like your e-mail. It is a public forum. Contact our Customer Service at feedback@theknot.com or call Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards