HUGE PROBLEM...military on military && maybe a military clause?
So I am engaged to a US Airman who is currently doing a 1 year tour in korea. I myself am also leaving for Airforce BMT in march. We refused to get married before he left because we just didnt see the need to rush it. I am trying my best to plan our wedding while hes gone because he decided that he really wants to do it when he gets home since all of our families will be here.
heres the issue... I literally have no idea if ill even be done with tech school by the time he comes home. So im planning this wedding around the thought that maybeeee by the will of god ill be able to come home for my own wedding. Should i continue to plan this wedding not really knowing if ill even be able to make it. I know with the military nothing is certain as far as dates go. so im not sure if i should just continue to plan but making sure that all my vendors have a military clause? has anyone delt with this? i really am not too familiar on the topic myself.
I dont want to tell him that we should postpone the wedding because it would literally break his heart that his family wont be able to go if i do. His family is comming from pretty much all around to see him when he gets home so of course it makes more sense to do it while they are already there.
just need some advice on what i should do and if anyone has delt with having to do a military clause with there vendors?