Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Hair Accessory Help!

I apologize if this has already been asked before...

First of all, I am definitely wearing a veil. It will be fingertip length. I also want to wear my hair half up/half down. When I went to buy my dress, I fell in love with this beautiful headband with white flowers and rhinestones. But now I'm wondering... is it going to be too much going on? I don't want my hair to look messy or too busy, but I feel like I have to incorporate this headpiece somehow, especially since it was pretty expensive and my mother bought it. Here's a picture of the headpiece I bought. I'm hoping some of you ladies can give me some ideas on how to wear my hair, because I'm pretty clueless right now!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Accessory Help!

• Options

I think you can very easily incorporate it into a half up/down do. Take veil & headband with you for your hair trial or if you do it yourself, play with hairstyle well befoe wedding date. Have the stylist put the headband see how you like just that look. Then have her add the veil. If it's too much then consider doing the veil for the ceremony & the headband for the reception. More then likely you won't want to wear your veil the whole day & night so it would be a great way to keep your hair dressed up if you switch it out.

• Options
    I never thought about that! I am borrowing my sister-in-laws veil, so I won't feel bad about spending a ton of money on it and then not wearing it all night. I think I may take your advice and switch it up for the reception. Thanks so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards