California-San Diego

Rustic Wedding Items for sale! Carlsbad, must pick up :)

I got married September 21st and have TONS OF WEDDING STUFF TO SELL! Perfect for a rustic wedding. I have 6 signs, (yellow and turquoise-ish blue were my colors) 27 mini bubbles with ribbon, 2 blue flower baskets with yellow ribbon, 62 programs (these are cute paper cut programs with large wooden popsicle stick handles- anyone can print their own info top sheet to cover my program info), aprox 120 mini yellow candy bags for candy bar, a full glass 8 piece candy bar, 6 large clear sparkly candle holders (great for flowers and center pieces), 5 and half cases (12 to a case) of mason jars, some with lids and some without, all with twine in a bow, some with chalk labels, 1 almost complete roll of chalk paper adhesive, 62 assorted centerpiece items for groupings (small, med and large assorted, all decorated with burlap and lace details, 21 large and 30 small mason jars for hanging with teal lights (baling wire hanging hooks on each one), one find your venue wooden display, 1 huge roll of twine, 2 partial burlap ribbon spools, 2 blocks of floral foam, 1 pack of corsage pins (contains 90, only about 8 missing). The labor and supplies for all of these things costs well over a few thousand dollars! I had a gorgeous, amazing wedding and would love to pass these on to another rustic bride! I will sell all for 750.00. Must pick up! I am in Carlsbad. I also have a huge metal arch with silk floral decor-- contemplating selling-- but might for the right offer! Please email me if interested. I have photos of everything! Thanks! <3 Rockdawl@gmail.com

Re: Rustic Wedding Items for sale! Carlsbad, must pick up :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards