Louisiana-New Orleans

11/9/13 Vendor reviews

Hi guys!  Here are my reviews from my wedding this past Saturday:

Makeup - Jennifer Stringer A++
Jennifer was amazing.  She came to the hotel where we were getting ready. She was so warm and funny that it really calmed my nerves having her in the room.  My makeup was beautiful and stayed perfectly all night!  She is opening a new salon on Freret street in the coming months.  Keep an eye out!

Flowers - Fabulous Flowers  A++
Ken from Fabulous Flowers was one of my very favorite people to work with for the wedding.  I am a type A personality.  If I call or email a vendor I want a response within the next few days.  Not all of my vendors seemed to respond that fast.  But Ken gets it.  If I called or emailed, he responded that day.  I really, really appreciated how attentive he was.  I also did not have the world's biggest floral budget.  But Ken gets it.  He was able to work within my budget and still get me gorgeous flowers.  Finally, I don't know much about flowers, I didn't have a set idea of what I wanted the ceremony or reception decorations to look like.  I was kinda stumbling around trying to figure out what would look best.  Ken was on it! The ceremony set up in particular took my breath away.  The ceremony was outside and at night and Ken put together a lovely display of an arch made out of curly willow lit up with Christmas lights that we stood under during the ceremony.  The aisle was also decorated with lovely lanterns. It gave the area such a romantic feel.  I can't say enough good things.  Call Ken!

Re: 11/9/13 Vendor reviews

• I would love to hear about more than just your makeup and flower vendors.  I know more than that went in to giving you a fabulous wedding day. 
  • Haha I didn't realize that this posted. I thought I had saved it as a draft, to be updated when I had more time to talk about all of the other vendors.  Look for a part II coming soon...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards