Pre-wedding Parties

16 year old bridesmaid- bachalorette party

2»

Re: 16 year old bridesmaid- bachalorette party

• For my sisters' bachelorette party (they got married on consecutive weekends and only wanted one party), we did a paint-your-own pottery thing, which was a lot more fun than I thought!  Then went to dinner at a hibachi place, sat next to an older couple who had just gotten married (fun!) and went to a piano bar after dinner.  None of us were really the "wild" type, so it was a tame but fun girls' night.

Funny story though, my youngest sister is the only one who drank anything that night, and she had ONE drink at the beginning of the night.  Three hours later, on her drive home, she got pulled over.  Not for doing anything wrong, just randomly pulled over.  The cop saw she was wearing a "bachelorette" sash and made her get into his car with him, do the drunk tests (she SO wasn't, lol) and when he couldn't find anything else she was doing wrong, gave her a "warning" for having a license plate cover that covered up the top bar of the "I" in Iowa.  (EVERY license plate cover does.)  Kind of a jerk!
  • Thats terrible. I hate cops that take advantage of their authority. 

Well I like the pottery painting idea. Something I would really enjoy I think. And I have always wanted to go to a habachi place, we have one close by. Hmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards