Wedding Party

50 Guest wedding

How many bridesmaids is too much for a 50 guest wedding?
My Fiancé is going to have 3 groomsmen. 
Thanks for your help!

Re: 50 Guest wedding

• I wouldn't worry about the guest list vs. the bridesmaids or the # or GM vs. the # or BMs.  Just ask whoever you truly want to stand up there with you to be your bridesmaids.  
  • doeydo said:
    I wouldn't worry about the guest list vs. the bridesmaids or the # or GM vs. the # or BMs.  Just ask whoever you truly want to stand up there with you to be your bridesmaids.  
    2nd this. Numbers do not matter in the long run.  Only that you asked your closest friends to stand with you and witness your wedding vows.  When you look back, you will not think of the numbers, but will be happy with who was standing by your side.

• However many you want.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • However many you want and can afford (flower costs, gifts, etc.). 
  • I agree with everyone else. I also want to say we are only having 35 guests at our wedding and I'm having 4 BM's. It never occurred to me to care that might look weird. I asked the girls that I wanted. FI is only having 1 GM because that's what he wanted. That's all that matters is what you guys want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards