Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Honeymoon: Riviera Maya NOW Jade Resort

So, we booked our HM to the NOW Jade resort in RM. The resort seems extremely beautiful and got very good reviews. We opted for a preferred club Ocean view room. It seems very nice but a bit small. Now thinking of it, I kind of wish we opted for the bigger room. It would mean paying additionally, but its such an open room with a hot tub on the balcony etc. I guess my question here is, have any of you vacationed or HMed here? If so, did you opt to get the bigger room or were you able to upgrade when you arrived to the resort, and was paying the extra money worth it? Just curious if its worth it or not. I know we won't be in the room 24\7 but when we are I dont want to be crammed haha.

Thanks in advanced for the input ladies Either way I know we're going to have a very memorable time because its just us, and we will be husband and wife. Ahhgg so excited! :-) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon: Riviera Maya NOW Jade Resort

• Options
    i havent been there. i would ask now what it costs to upgrade.  the room category might be sold out when you get there. fwiw i dont mind paying more for a hot tub on the balcony. i love them.

• Options
    That's what I thought too! It would cost us around $530 extra. Which really could be put towards excursions, or other stuff. I just hate to feel like we missed out on something nice. Thought I am sure either room will be just fine. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards