Texas-San Antonio

Caterer Recommendations for New Braunfels wedding

Can anyone recommend a good caterer for a New Braunfels wedding?

Re: Caterer Recommendations for New Braunfels wedding

• We are using Mamcitas but our venue not too far from there recommends Daggar's catering company.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Thank You. We are having our wedding at Milltown which is steps away from Mamacitas. Just not sure I want mexican. Thank you for the suggestions!
  • We are using jimmy lyns catering. We are having BBQ which is about $15 a person. Includes 3 sides and tea. I know they serve other food but don't know the prices on that. :)
  • I have used Alaine Cameron at River City Catering In New Braunfels for several events. Sets up beautiful table decor that is included in the price. Delicious food! Great to work with.
  • Thank you for the suggestions. Is River City Catering pretty reasonable? I've reached out to several caterers in NB but don't think I've gotten a quote from them.
  • I used Spice of Life catering for my wedding in New Braunfels and they were wonderful! Very reasonable priced. They went above and beyond my expectations.
  • Segovias Culinary Connection
    Chef Mark Segovia
    830-387-0511
    He is catering my wedding in July and has been so amazing, food is delicious, he is so helpful and willing to help in any way, very professional and affordable
  • We used Page Barteau Catering. They were fantastic!

2332 N St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78212
    (210) 821-5371
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards