March 2014 Weddings
Options

countdown....

so excited we have 99 days left till we are Mr. & Mrs.....also because bridal shower invites started to arrive at houses today.....plus 54 days till my bachlorette vaca to cancun with my favorite girls.....How many days do you ladies have left?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: countdown....

• Options
    102 day. I feel like I still have a million things to do. 
  • Options
    I have 123 days to go. I had my shower about 2 weeks ago, and I had such a nice time! I hate being the center of attention, but it was the perfect balance of "bride stuff" and socializing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I don't know the # of days... I think close to 100.  As much as I am checking things off of my list, things keep being added!  It's like laundry - feels like it will never be done.

Still reminding myself that the details are just details - they're way fun - but we have all of our important bases covered: get married, invite our favorite people, properly host our guests, wear something nice. :)  Haha!
  • Options
    TK says we have 110 days.  When we get to December 15th (which will be 3 months away) I'll start freaking.  I've heard that once it becomes double digits it goes by a lot quicker.  

We have so much to do and soooo little time to do it in.  AGH!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Options
    i think ur right ...i just checked and we are already at 94 days...it is flyyyyiiinnnggg

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards