November 2013 Weddings

Vow Renewal (11/9) pics inside!

I forgot to post back here how everything went! Oops!

11/8 We had our rehearsal (as well as we picked up MIL for the weekend) and it was so much fun!! (the dinner, not MIL) I could not have been happier. My photographer canceled on me so that was a let down but friends stepped in, so it worked out!

The day of, We all had what we thought was planned for the day. Everyone be there by 12...except I didnt show up until 1 and Hubby wasnt there until 2 and we were suppose to start at 2, so we started at 2:30. Hubby forgot the foot washing chair and I forgot my vows. After all that though, which turned out to NOT be a big deal (except I still feel like a doodle for forgetting my vows)...it was PERFECT. I regret nothing. 
The reception was not really planned so people were sort of unsure as to what to do but it was fun and small. 

Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

Re: Vow Renewal (11/9) pics inside!

• Congratulations! It's funny how the little glitches that we worry about the day of end up not being that big of a deal. How many years of marriage are you celebrating? 
  • WedReMix13WedReMix13 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2013
    We celebrated 8 years of marriage. God really stepped in and made this happen. We almost divorced in Feb and things really turned around for the best. 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• Congrats! So happy to hear all the blessings in your life :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards