Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Even though it's kind of sort of "Friday" for everyone and most of us have a 3 or four day weekend ahead of us. :)

Dear NEY,

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Eat all the foods and drink all the booze! You ladies are the best!

Love, Me

~~~

Dear @southernpeach89 ,

I hope you enjoy your 50 gazillion notifications when you get back on Monday. Also, gobble gobble gobble!!! That is all.

Love,

Your favorite sister

~~~

Dear BF,

You are so awesome! Thanks for taking care of everything this weekend while I was away with wedding/MOH duties. You did such a wonderful job hosting my cousin and her family and keeping the house in some sort of order (even with insane kids running around everywhere). Also, we're such white nerdy people when we dance and I don't care that everyone else thinks we're weird. I look forward to many years of the same goofiness.

Your Lover (muah!)

~~~

Dear Mom and Dad,

You both looked amazing at the wedding this weekend. You are such a shining example to everyone of what a marriage filled with love and respect is all about. I'm so proud to have you both as my parents. I'm so appreciative of everything you've done for me in my life and I hope I continue to live up to and exceed your expectations as an adult. You have both taught me so much about what it means to be a good person, a loving partner, and an absolutely incredible parent. I only hope I can do as well some day for my own future spouse and children.

Love, Your Oldest

~~~

Dear nearly every single person I talked to at the wedding,

FFS I KNOW I'm next! Quit telling me! Leave me alone! I'm really trying hard to not be BSC. The pats and secret smiles and repetition of the same words over and over again were really not necessary. However, I'm very happy to know that you think my BF is so great. I know he is too and I never doubted for a second that anyone else would think otherwise.

Love, your niece, your granddaughter, your cousin, the older sister of your child's friend, your DIL's older sister, etc. etc. etc.

Re: OLW

• Dear job,

You are awesome I love it!!!

Happily Employed

Dear Christmas shopping,

take care of yourself please.  I don't feel like going shopping.

Me

FI,

I love you so much.  Hopefully next week the cast is off! Can you please give me some clues, hints, about what you want for Xmas??? Please!

Love,

Me

Anniversary

• Dear food,

Please be cooperative while I'm cooking you today.

---------------------

Dear apartment,

I know I'm sleepy, but if you could just mostly clean yourself, that would be greeeeeeat.

---------------------

Dear cells,

I will check on you on Friday, but please be alive! And when I add puromycin, please also survive! I'd like to not repeat 2 months of work.

---------------------

Dear NEY

Have the best holidays this week!!

---------------------

Dear Bubbles,

Honesty =/= GBCKing and coming back with a new screenname, pretending to be a different person. Just sayin'
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • CASK85 said:
    Dear bubbles053009

Stop making every fucking thread about you. You are a self-centered drama-queen who invites drama into her life and then complains about it. I am sick of it. Take some responsibility for yourself and be a grown up. You do not have to be a victim of your circumstances. And take your drama elsewhere.

Seriously,
    CASK

• Dear NEY,

I love you all to the moon and back

---------------------------

@brisox81,

FRIDAY <3

---------------------------

@bubbles053009,

This website may be more your speed: http://boards.weddingbee.com/board/waiting#axzz2lrp1TEKh

------------------------------

Dear BF,

STUFF THE PONY IN THE TURKEY!!!!

(trying not to be BSC)

I love you, thank you for cleaning the bathroom better than I would.

What if you accidentally eat it or something though??? Maybe he should put the pony as a charm on your wine glass.

• Dear BF,

STUFF THE PONY IN THE TURKEY!!!!

(trying not to be BSC)

I love you, thank you for cleaning the bathroom better than I would.

Dear Buddy,

Stuff that hand up the turkey's ass and you may get a surprise!  Gobble gobble mutha focka!

Love,
    Squish the gizzards for a prize

Dear Bubbles,

You don't know me, but I've been standing on the side lines reading the threads and I think its time for you to just GBCK and stay that way.  Its a train wreck watching you paddle a boat with only one paddle. 

Sincerely,
    Going in circles take you no where

Dear Turkey and sides,

GET IN MY BELLY!  The Coconut is HUNGRY!

Love,
    Feed the belly

Dear chat friends,

You make my day go by so much faster.  I thank you for that.

Love,
    Pregnant Lady behind the desk

HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE Day everyone.
  • Dear Former Governor of Woodberry,

OMG. You're just messed the fuck up.

No love,
    Fan who thought you were gonna be different :(

Dear Maggie,

I love your furry little self! Even when you crawl under the couch and I have to move everything to find you again, I love you. <3 Stay adorable.

Love,
    Your smitten co-owner

Dear MD weather,

PLEASE STOP WITH THE RAIN AND THE WIND AND THE COLD, THIS IS HORRRRRRIBLE HOLIDAY WEATHER.

No love,
    A someday former resident

Dear self,

Don't be lonely! Of course it's weird not having an SO after five and a half years, but you've got great family and friends all around you to keep you company. Keep your chin up. You're going to find somebody wonderful when the time is right.

Sincerely,
    Your optimistic side

Dear ladies of NEY,

I hope you all have a wonderful/tasty/warm/safe Thanksgiving! <3

Love,
    Amapola
  • Dear NEY,
    I'm so thankful that you guys are in my life. Hope to meet you someday when I can fly places!
    Love,
    Stitches
    ---
    Dear BF,
    I know that being proactive is a mind-shift for you and it will take time. That being said ... furnaces need fixing, cars need repair, and life isn't always convenient. Please start making the adjustments.
    Love,
    GF
    ---
    Dear Fantasy Football Opponent from Last Week,
    Thank you so much for screwing up my playoff chances. I wouldn't take it nearly as personally if you had been logging in and adjusting your team oh, any time after Week 1.
    Sincerely,
    I Blame Matthew Berry
  • Dear Crazy Person,

Why you keep post?  Goodbye= leaving. No?

Signed,
    Aren't your legs tired from all that backpedaling?  Mine are from just watching

Dear work,

Eff U!  1 month ago you tell me you are not buying the sales force iPads.  So I bought one.  Today you send an email telling us we all are getting one paid for by you.  What the eff am I supposed to do with two iPads?

Sincerely,
    I have first world problems

Dear BSC BFF,

No ring+ no marriage agreement= not engaged.  Stop fucking planning a wedding.  Weddings are not a race or a contest for who has one first.  You are not beating our friend at anything by getting married first. Well, maybe winning the race to divorce court.

Signed,

I can't handle all your crazy.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh, I got one more:

Dear bed,
    Soon. Soon. I promise. Then I will be more rational and far less erratic. Like I will have real things I would eradicate from the world, not just back hair. Though back hair can still go, too.
    Love,
    Stitches
  • Dear ItonlyhurtswhenIshitbubbles:image

Sincerly,

Never any love

Dear NEY:

I love the rest of yous. I miss you all and I hope you have the most wonderful, tasty, warm and cozy Thanksgivings ever!

xoxoxo,

your resident beaner

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Dear NEY,

Y'all are some sassy bitches and I love it.

<3lala
    -------------------------------------------------
    Dear coworker,

Please stop shuffling all my papers in the copy room. You're the only other person in the office today, I know it's you.

kthx.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Dear Amex,

Hope you're ready for all the damage I'm going to do on Friday. Gimme those points.

Sincerely,
    Laura
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited November 2013
    Dear @livleighton,

I am going to miss you so much too. Someday will be Friendsgiving every day of the year. 

Love you,
    Spicebush

I can't wait for ALL.THE.WINGS!!! And Bart.

Love youuuuu!!
    The other side of your brain

Dear NEY,

I'm so very, very thankful for you ladies. Thank you all for all you do <3

Love,
    LaBBQ

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Dear Bean:

Sending mommy cryptic and incomplete text messages about the puppy with the words "Got Out" cause mommy to hyperventilate and freak the fuck out. I'm glad it was just that she got herself stuck under the bed trying to be a playful, naughty puppy and that you got her out. But please. Just leave her in her crate for now. She has stitches. I don't need her to bust them.

K Thanks,

I have to pee again.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Dear self,

You're a flipping idiot. No wonder these women can't stand you. Learn to walk away.

Signed,
    Your fucking brain.

• Dear NEY,

Thanks for letting me occasionally drop in

Some loves (but not so many to be a creeper)

Random NEY lurker/sometimesposter

Anniversary
  • Dear NEYers,

I love you all. Catching up on all the fun I missed over the past day or so. Have good Thanksgiving and get in lots of food comas!

Sincerely,
    Kait

Dear FI,

AHHHH! So many people coming to your family Thanksgiving. And I need to remember names when I can't pronounce half of them. Oops.

Sincerely,
    Your fiance with a muffled brain

Dear interview on Tuesday,

Please give me the pay I need and the confidence to tell my parents I would only be half using my college degree.

Sincerely,
    I don't even know anymore, but I'm going

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear work,

Please go by fast because I want to go home and drink wine and make desserts for tomorrow's celebrations.

No real love,
    A bored employee
    -----------------------------------------------
    Dear NEY,

You guys are really funny and even though I'm not on here/don't post a whole lot, I like reading the threads. I'm going to try to contribute more. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

--Riss
  • Dear @LivLeighton,

sorry the cleaners kind of sucked, but at least you got SOME cleaning done, right??? 

love,
    Coco

P.S.  my H is obsessed with spraying the lavender spray on his pillow at bedtime.  we might go through this stuff faster than I thought!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards