Chit Chat
Options

It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving...

and I'm ready to...(fill in the blanks again)!

Re: It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving...

• Options
    Go to sleep. I work in two different retail stores. Its going to be a rough weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Leave work... no one is here and I'm twiddling my thumbs until 3pm. On the upside- I've been playing a computer game all morning :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    leave work and drink a big glass of wine! 
    I'll be leaving work soon, but I have to go to the gym and then hit the grocery store. Ugh. 
  • Options
    ...get to sleep in tomorrow because I am so tired.

...be off work because I am over stressed and need a break.

...spend time with the FI and his family of crazies.
  • Options
    Have a great Thanksgiving with my best friend and go to see Catching Fire
  • Options
    As crazy as it sounds, I'm ready to leave work and go home to clean! I love cleaning and I've been so bored all day at work that I can't wait to occupy myself with something productive!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am ready for it to be 3 PM!!!!  I have managed to get about NOTHING accompllished in the last 8 hours of work, and don't intend to do much more than that in the next hour!  I need a nap!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm ready for it to be a reasonable hour so I can log off my laptop and not think about work for the next four days. I'm also ready for it to be 4 or 5 so I can have a glass of wine and not feel guilty for drinking too early.

I'm ready to go home tonight and make a pumpkin pie.

I'm ready to get up early and go to my parent's house, eat cinnamon rolls, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and then stuff my face with turkey, vegetables, and pie.

• Options
    I'm ready for all my annoying reporters to go home so I can work in peace and quiet.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    go home...its fucking DEAD here
    Anniversary
  • Options
    go home and kiss my sweetie!

Oh and go to bed so it can be the next day already so I can go see family!! ^_^
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's technically not Wednesday anymore since it's been Thursday for about 2 hours already lol but my fill in the blank (I saw this post on Wednesday but didn't get a chance to post since a work situation came up) would be to go home and get away from my supervisor. Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards