Chit Chat

Father problems

2»

Re: Father problems

• Since you mentioned he went to your graduation and other functions, maybe it has to do with him getting some of the attention, i.e., walking down the aisle.  Also, over the years, it can get worse.  I'd ask him to see a counselor.
  • CokezerofreakCokezerofreak member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2013
    Freakin double post.  Sorry.
  • kitty8403  I am hoping he will come around as the date gets closer.

I also want to aplogize for getting worked up to all of you,  this is really hard on me; I am an only child and it has been my dream to have him part of this big day and it was really hurtfull for him to say that to my face.  That is the last issue I should be worried about.

I guess I also let some information out just because it has been talked about so much between my FH, my mom and the FMIL; the total number of people that the ceromony site can hold is 100 our total guest list is around 270 ( a higher number as we are adding extra for DJs, photograhers ect) We are thinking the Ceromny will be around 40 people (including our bridal party) but that number is not totally set this includes both his set of grandparents, his aunts and uncles( I know some of you stated before thats far out for family members but his family is REALLY close like live next door to each other go on vactions every year together ect) and we also know that many of the 270 we are inviting will only be coming for the recption. 

Again I am sorry

• Also- sorry ; My father has only heard the high numbers ie the 270 on the guest list the ceromony site holds 100. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards