December 2013 Weddings

Intro. December 7, 2013 bride here! :-)

Hello ladies!

My name is Jamie.

I'm so excited to see other December 2013 brides on here! My fiance and I have been together over 6 years and have always loved the Christmas season together. We drive miles to see light displays, sing carols, and watch every cheesey Christmas special there is. It was the only time we could imagine getting hitched. It's a magical time for us and we're hoping to bring the magic and cozy feeling we feel to our guests.

Our colors are navy blue and silver with rustic touches.

Here is our venue...

Happy planning everyone!

~*~ Tale as old as time Song as old as rhyme Beauty and the Beast ~*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro. December 7, 2013 bride here! :-)

• mbpainembpaine member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Welcome Jamie! We are all very excited to be December 2013 brides! I am also a December 7, 2013 bride. I cannot wait!
  • Hi Jamie! I'm Dec 7th too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aw yay, date twins! Or triplets? LOL
    Nice to meet you all and CONGRATS!

~*~ Tale as old as time Song as old as rhyme Beauty and the Beast ~*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I too am a Dec 7 2013 bride! We will be holding our wedding at The Wild Horse in OBX, NC!!! Congratulations and Happy Planning!
  • Hello Ladies! I am getting married on December 7th 2013 as well! My fiance and I have been together since 2006 and just got engaged in September. We have chosen to get married on December 7th because it is my birthday, it will be the best birthday present ever. We are having a Disney wedding. It is so nice to be able to talk to other brides that are getting married on the same date as I am. At least I know you all will be going through the same stuff as me at the same time lol Laughing
  • magicallove06magicallove06 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    A Disney Wedding?!
    How exciting and romantic :-)
  • Oh awesome more 12.7.13 brides!!! Part of my color scheme is Navy Blue & Silver too! Can't wait:) Hope it snows a little too.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS & winter too!
  • Hi ladies, yet another December 7th bride hear as well! My fiance and I were engaged on December 7th, 2012 so since our original October/November choices were already booked at the site we like, we figured December 7th would be perfect! Happy planning!
  • Hi all! December 7th here also! Black, red silver colors. Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nameisdarlanameisdarla member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Hi everyone!! I'm getting married on December 7th 2013 too. Black, white and silver are my colors!! What better way to marry the love of your life than during "the most wonderful time of the year"?! Congrats everyone!! But I was wondering, is it ok to be getting married on the Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day?? It's been in the back of my mind since we set our date.. It's ok, right? Thoughts???
  • Heya everyone!! Me I'm a 12/07/13 Bride as well!!   Color Scheme is Sangria & Champagne and lots of SPARKLE!!  Wondering how everyone might be incorporating the Christmas time.  I'd like to have some classy touches here and there, it IS the most wonderful time of the year after all...
  • My date is 12/7/2013, too. Colors are deep reds, ivory, touches of silver and gold. The wedding will take place at the Yale Club in our hometown--NYC. :) At first I was sad that I wouldn't get the October/November wedding I'd always wanted, but at least our guests will get to experience NYC in December--ice skating in Rockefeller Center, the store window displays on Madison, the Christmas markets at Columbus Circle and Union Square, etc.

Every time my fiance and I share our date, we get a reference to Pearl Harbor. I don't care! I don't think we're disrespecting anyone (after all, those who died were dedicated to preserving our way of life--would they really object to a wedding?), and further, I don't believe the history of any given date can influence the luck of your marriage. No matter what date you choose, bad things have happened on that date throughout history! If anything, consider it good karma to add a positive event to that date's historical significance for the people around you. I hope you agree, and can feel good about your wedding date. You should.

Happy planning, ladies!
  • December 7 13 bride here to!! Baby blue silver and white colors. :)
  • RamosTillettRamosTillett member
    First Comment
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone am also a 12/07/13 bride am having a winter butterfly theme with royal blue white and silver. :) congrats everyone
  • good luck next week ladies :) enjoy!! i know i will!!
  • Hey Ladies! December 7th bride here! First off let me say how happy I am for all of you girls - we made it this far, it's right around the corner. My colors are dark purple, and all the décor is rustic burlap and lace. Mason jars, sweet tea, BBQ food - the whole bit. :)
    Shout out to the Disney Wedding, as we're both Annual Pass Holders, and going on a Disney Cruise embarking on Dec. 8th. :)

@TrumpetlyPink = Disney Wedding <3 Love that idea.
    @StephLipari = the church we're getting married in gave me the option of white lights and candles for décor of the church. :)
    @nameisdarla = My sister is obsessed with that movie. She's 25 and adorable but one of those girls that freaked out over tv shows: Dawson's Creek, Beauty & the Best, etc.. She's loving the date reference

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards