Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

My FI is growing his hair out

and it is in the awkward stage right now where it's long in the back and a bit shorter in the front, it's long enough that he can put it behind his ears, I don't know if it's long enough for a ponytail yet...anyway, I love that he is growing it out. I love long hair on guys, so I don't want him to cut it, but he doesn't want it to look stupid at our wedding obviously. (which is in less than 3 weeks now) Does anyone have any suggestions of how he might be able to style it or maybe what kind of cut he could get that wouldn't take away from growing it out?? I've tried looking for suggestions online and can't find much... He doesn't have a hairstylist, he generally just goes to the cheapest place he can find...

Re: My FI is growing his hair out

• For this time, I recommend that he go to regular salon with a stylist that you trust. This is a huge deal the haircut before the wedding. Also a good stylist will give him a cut that will grow out nicely.

My husband was one of those guys who just went to cheapest place, never came home with it looking quite right. Well a few months before our wedding I convinced him to start going to my stylist (which happens to be his cousin) and he was so happy, I've gone from having a man who went every 6-8 weeks to every 4 weeks faithfully and can't live without his product...lol. I've created a diva...lol.

• I think weddings are the worst time to be in that awkward transition between long and short. If I were him, I'd just get a nice short haircut and then start growing it out again after the wedding.
    *********************************************************************************

• yeah that is probably my best bet I guess @Erikan73 ! I have a hair appt next week I will ask her if she can take a look at him haha 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards