Re: Dance Party!

• lol how was our sanity saved?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I was fucking nice to her too. She could have at least told them that. 

But, whatever. They can have her. I've given out about all the good advice I can dole. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I'm just grateful that @LivLeighton is safe. 

• I'm going out on a wild guess and say that bubbles is driving the Treehouse insane already.

• @Kait - Close but no cigar. It's safe to say that we are free of her over here, though. 

• Random:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown

• :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @CASK85 - PHILLY PHANATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <3

• Ah, give them a week until they want to send her back. They've apparently all interacted with us and we are evil. Little do they know we've just kept some of the crazy from them. They attacked a poster this week for being very similar to fartbubbles. They will do the same to her soon enough.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • I just hope she gets help.  I doubt she will though.  It is so frustrating to have spent all that time and energy on someone to encourage them to get help.  
  • suzie211 said:
    Ah, give them a week until they want to send her back. They've apparently all interacted with us and we are evil. Little do they know we've just kept some of the crazy from them. They attacked a poster this week for being very similar to fartbubbles. They will do the same to her soon enough.
    I think linger is the only one over there who said she interacted with most of the NER regs.  Which is probably true considering she was around TK for like 10 years and had many thousands of posts.  Anyway I'm sure not all of you are bitches just like not all of the girls who post on the Treehouse are bitches.  It's really not a big deal, I'm not sure why anyone cares unless they were personally called out which I don't believe anyone was other than the OP of the thread calling out Bubbles.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Dance party: part 2! LOVE ITs ARE BACK! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Cannnnnn someone tell me what's going on? I wanna dance too!

Here's my love-it dance:

• suzie211 said:
    Ah, give them a week until they want to send her back. They've apparently all interacted with us and we are evil. Little do they know we've just kept some of the crazy from them. They attacked a poster this week for being very similar to fartbubbles. They will do the same to her soon enough.
    I think linger is the only one over there who said she interacted with most of the NER regs.  Which is probably true considering she was around TK for like 10 years and had many thousands of posts.  Anyway I'm sure not all of you are bitches just like not all of the girls who post on the Treehouse are bitches.  It's really not a big deal, I'm not sure why anyone cares unless they were personally called out which I don't believe anyone was other than the OP of the thread calling out Bubbles.
    That would be me. And while I get that maybe a PM would have been more discreet, it literally never crossed my mind because I can't remember the last time I used a PM. No one bothered to ask though, it was just assumed that I was an asshole who was trying to call @bubbles053009 out. I wasn't. I want her to get help because her behavior is disturbing. I won't rehash it here.

Also, @TwoDimes was called out for agreeing with me. And besides those that were personally called out, a whole bunch of us were called chickenshit and assholes. Whatevs (in the sentiment of one of the proboards posters 'they don't even deserve the whole word').
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I'm so happy we can see Love It's again! That was BS when they took it away!image

• I love all the dancing gifs!!

Anniversary

• 58 Essential Dance GIFs

58 Essential Dance GIFs
    58 Essential Dance GIFs

58 Essential Dance GIFs

*******************************************************************************************

• @brisox81 - Does that 1st gif remind you of anyone??

• @swazzle perhaps if he was holding a bottle of Yueng, I would have remembered quicker. 

The alcoholic in me says:

SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • So my old editor came in. She can neither confirm nor deny but we're "extra" partying tomorrow for her birthday. Aka she knows my boss quit and can't officially tell anyone yet.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards