Chit Chat

What are your favorite stocking stuffers?

2»

Re: What are your favorite stocking stuffers?

• urbaneca said:

krizzo17 said:

@urbaneca - is SA South America or Saudi Arabia? You've mentioned it twice lately so now I'm curious ;)

Also I'm glad to see I don't come from the only family where stockings are still a big deal for adults! In the tradition of "big things come in small packages," I always know some of the best gifts will be in there!

South Africa, actually :)
    Haha I figured it was going to be one I hadn't thought of!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • krizzo17 said:
    urbaneca said:

krizzo17 said:

@urbaneca - is SA South America or Saudi Arabia? You've mentioned it twice lately so now I'm curious ;)

Also I'm glad to see I don't come from the only family where stockings are still a big deal for adults! In the tradition of "big things come in small packages," I always know some of the best gifts will be in there!

South Africa, actually :)
    Haha I figured it was going to be one I hadn't thought of!
    Hehe it usually is! ;)
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • chibiyui said:
    Candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy. Sorry. Its early. Maybe fun/new kitchen gadgets for cooks? I always could use a spatula. Wine stoppers and accessories, book marks, gift cards, ear buds? For the little ones, places like Target have a ton of stocking stuffers back with their candy. ....... And of course, theres candy.
    I feel like you would be a really good Secret Santa. Now I need some Kit Kats....
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • My family usually does hygiene things like shampoo, vitamins, floss, and chap-stick.  Hubby and I do stockings for each other now and I usually fill his mostly with candy (which he loves) and little things that make him happy like a mini measuring tape. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards