Knottie Tech Help

login trouble on Kindle Fire

@KnotPorscha, I'm having trouble posting to the boards on my Kindle Fire.  It shows I'm logged in when I go to read threads, but when I try to reply I'm prompted to log in again, and when I try, the site won't accept my info. When I click the login button, my info just disappears and I'm still on the login screen, but at the top of that screen it shows that I'm logged in. It always shows I'm logged in, I just can't do anything I should be able to do when logged in. If for some reason the login screen doesn't come up, I can't post because my keyboard won't appear on the screen. It only happens on my Kindle, on my laptop everything is normal. All I can do on the Kindle is read.  I emailed tech but of course I never got an answer.

Re: login trouble on Kindle Fire

• Hi Rebecca, thank you for letting me know. I will pass this along to the team. We've been having an issue with remaining logged in on mobile recently, so I'm curious if this may be in line with the same problem.
  • staar987staar987 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

To replyto a post on your Kindle you need to first press the button that had the red less than and greater than signs. It changes the editor and your keyboard will come up after you do that and enter the text box. Doesn't help your loving problem though.

ETA: If you ever get to log in on your Kindle. Watch the autocorrect on it. I posted this from my Kindle and this is what happens. I didn't mean to say that you have a loving problem! @RebeccaB88

• Thanks for the keyboard tip!  I will try that out if it ever lets me log in again, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards