Massachusetts-Boston

Bridal Shower Location outside of Boston

Hey there! My MOH and I are trying to figure out possible venues for my bridal shower which will be in early March. The most convenient location would be somewhere in the burbs outside of Boston (i.e. Cambridge, Arlington, Watertown, Waltham, Lexington, Concord). There will be around 30 guests and we'll be doing a brunch. Do you know of any good restaurants with a private room or section for a Sunday brunch? Preferably not too expensive. Would love to hear suggestions - thanks!

Re: Bridal Shower Location outside of Boston

• The elephant walk has a good brunch, not sure what your MOH price range is because it's not inexpensive. There is one in Waltham and one in Cambridge.

• Thanks for the suggestion... literally days after your post, it was announced that the Waltham Elephant Walk was closed! I actually live near the one in Cambridge, but parking would be difficult there. 

Any other ideas for something in the Boston suburbs? I think they want to keep it around $30/pp or less.

Thanks so much! :)
  • I've never eaten there, but Colonial Inn in Concord is a pretty place in a nice location and I hear their brunch is popular for Mothers Day so it must be good!
  • Solea (Waltham) does great tapas and has a separate section and it's one of my favorite section.

I'll let you know if I think of anything else outside of Boston.

• I second Colonial Inn!
  • Thank you ladies!!! I'm passing these ideas along to my MOH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards