California-Inland Empire

Wedding Photography

jennscott14jennscott14 member
First Comment
edited August 2013 in California-Inland Empire

Hi Ladies,

We are looking for a photographer around the Inland Empire. We are getting married in Chino, CA September 2014. Has anyone heard of Love Cloud 9 Photography? We are looking at going with them for our photography but wanted to see if anyone else has some suggestions on Wedding Photographers, we are hoping to spend less then 2,000 for our pictures.

Re: Wedding Photography

• We are using Aperture Studios for our October wedding in Chino. Eric is a childhood friend of my fiancée so we are getting a killer deal. He is an established photographer but they are newly formed under this new business name.
    www.aperturestudiosla.com
    323-825-1542
  • I would definitely look into www.gabychung.com. She did our e-session and they were phenomenal. I booked her for our wedding this dec. Our budget for a photographer was a little less than yours. She's super flexible and makes something just for your wedding. You know when you just know you've found the perfect - whatever it is? That's how we feel about her. I would highly recommend! Her email is gaby@gabychung.com. I have her number too if you want it.
  • Thank you both for the information! I will definitley check out these websites. Anything that I can do to stay under budget would be wonderful!

• I used Shant Meguerdichian Photography and absolutely LOVED his work.  This is his link.  My photos are on there!! :)  I did spend less than $2,000, but he could have EASILY charged more because our wedding photos were amazing!!  Definitely a great value, and great photos.
  • We are using LightFrame Photography. The woman, Alayna, does it as a side job I love her work. Her website is http://www.lightframephoto.com/ . Less than $1000 for 2 photographers, 6 hours, and all images on a disk with the rights to them. We didn't want any prints since neither of us is very bit on framed photos. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jennscott14jennscott14 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone! shammertime, I will check out the link as that is a great deal.
  • I'm using MCJ Impressions for our photos....their packages for photography start at $1200. We just got our engagement photos back and we loved them :) 

• Cool! I will check out MCJ Impressions as well, the more options I have the better. Thank you superkatieeee.
  • We are using LightFrame Photography. The woman, Alayna, does it as a side job I love her work. Her website is http://www.lightframephoto.com/ . Less than $1000 for 2 photographers, 6 hours, and all images on a disk with the rights to them. We didn't want any prints since neither of us is very bit on framed photos. 
    thank you for this referral ... i spoke to Alayna yesterday and it sounds like she will be a perfect fit for our wedding !! her work and packageprices are amazing, and she was super sweet on the phone.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just throwing our photographers info out there because she's simply amazing.. :)

heathermartinphotos.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards