Pennsylvania

Reception at Allentown Brew Works??

I am looking at having our reception (and possibly our ceremony) at the Allentown Brew Works.  I know whenever I mention it to people they give me a look like why would you want to do that??  But my fiance and I really enjoy good beer and he brews his own, so I thought it would be a good fit to express our interests.  Does anyone have any experience with banquets or receptions at the A-town Brew Works??  Anything will help!!

Re: Reception at Allentown Brew Works??

• edited December 2011
    I looked into them as well (we are also super big into our beers) but my husband vetoed a Bethlehem/Allentown wedding because he wanted more of a destination for his family since they are from really far away.  (we did Lake Wallenpaupak so they could vacation for the week there)  I went to a rehearsal dinner at the Bethlehem Brew works (same company) and it was really really good.  Sorry this wasn't too helpful.
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were split between choosing ABW and the Loft at Sweet Water, in Pennsburg, near Quakertown.  We went with the Loft because it had more of a wedding feel as to a big party feel.  But we really loved ABW.  If you love it, I would go for it.  I think a wedding there would be beautiful and a lot of fun!
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards