Ohio-Cleveland

La Malfa brides

Hi I am signed up to have my reception this coming year at lamalfa. I just received an invite to their bridal show and am a little put off that they want me to pay to attend this event especially since this is the only opportunity I will have to taste their food. (They don't do tastings). I'm wondering if any other future or perspective la Malfa brides received free tickets to this.

Re: La Malfa brides

• I wasn't a lamalfa bride but the show they put on is worth the money. They set the food up like it's a wedding reception and the selection if fabulous. It was nice to talk to a few of the vendors, I didn't use any of them as they were out of my price range. But for the cost of the event and what you get get food wise, you can't go out to dinner and get anything close to the food you'll get for that price. To be honest, we had used it as a date night more then anything and so did the couple that we got sat with, they had everything booked at another venue but enjoyed the bridal show & dinner provided so much they came there a second time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards