DC

Help: Simple & Small DC Ceremony location

Hey there everyone,
    My fiance and I are looking for a small ceremony site in DC for about 20 people. We will be doing a small reception/dinner at a DC restraunt following the ceremony. For this we wanted to rent out a space in a restraunt to do dinner and celebrate (on a small scale). We are looking for an inexpensive, but nice place for the ceremony. As far as prefences we are open to just about anything: outside, museum, historic building, etc. Always up for a creative/unique place for the ceremony. Any ideas? Since we are wanting to do  dinner for our guests afterwards, can you think of any good/unique restaurants in the DC area that has a private party space. We lived in Annapolis, but recently moved to Minnesota so we are planning this from a far. Any ideas, suggestions or vendors references would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading my post and have a good day!!

Re: Help: Simple & Small DC Ceremony location

• jessib33jessib33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suggest getting a quote from 2941.  I'm not sure how expensive they would be for 20 people, but their outdoor ceremonly sites look lovely. And their tasting room looks to be about the size you'd need. I really wish I'd gone with them so that we would have less vendors to deal with...

http://www.2941.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Heurich House (The Brewmaster's Castle). The garden or the conservatory would be lovely places for a small ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards