Nevada-Las Vegas

HELP----reception location

I am in need of a place to host open bar, dancing and cake cutting for less than $5K.  I am running into brick walls left and right.  Anyone have any suggestions?  This is for approx. 75 people.

Re: HELP----reception location

• Any particular cuisine? Would you consider off strip as an option?

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I just want cake, open bar and dancing :)

• Lol sorry - I just assumed I read dinner in that too. Why dont you do an in suite reception then? You could easily get a suite, order cake, stock a bar and use your ipod or maybe even a dj under 5k. That would also give you more flexibility.

I think some other venues may expect you to order food too, but you could approach perhaps Hard Rock Cafe. They have reasonable minimums and large areas that could accommodate dancing. Cabo Wabo Cantina also has a banquet area on their 2nd floor that might work for what you are after.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Try the Ritz of Las Vegas. A little off strip, super cute and pretty reasonable.
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Thanks Ladies!  I've contacted all of those now :)   I think we might go with Hard Rock.  Very reasonable :)
  • Might want to look at the Stardust Suite at the Orleans.  I'm pretty sure it fits that number of people and in the past knotties have had receptions in it for $4500 or so, with food but limited booze, so flipping it around would probably work too.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards