Illinois-Chicago
Options

LOOKING FOR MAGGIE SOTTERO DRESS: ALEXA

Looking for a retailer with the Maggie Sottero Dress ALEXA- please let me know if you have any information.

I need to try this dress on. Its my dress. I don't want to buy it if I havent tried it on though.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: LOOKING FOR MAGGIE SOTTERO DRESS: ALEXA

• Options
    Have you contacted authorized Maggie dealers? When I was looking to try on a Maggie dress, I called a bunch of dealers. None of the bridal stores had it but all offered to bring the sample in to the store if I paid $45 for the shipping. I'd ask if that is an option for Alexa.

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    There's a Maggie Sottero Trunk Show at Eva's in Oak Lawn this weekend and one at SHelly's in Dundee next weekend. Good luck!
  • Options
    Did u ever find it? I went to a trunk show and they had Acapulco but not Alexa. I called every retailer in Michigan and toledo but no luck. I did have a bridal salon give me dresses to try on with neckline and the another Maggie with corset and in the white chiffon like Alexa. I may just go for it! I have an appt to order my Maggie in five days and not sure I I go for Acapulco which was the first dress i veered tried and liked or the Alexa that I can't try on! Keep me posted and thoughts! Good luck!
  • Options
    @ctesnow what dress did you go for? I'm wanting the avapulco. Any feedback? I can't find one to try on it was discontinued.
  • Options
    Volle's in Lake Zurich keeps a large amount of stock in all sizes and is a Maggie Sottero seller. Kathryn's in McHenry sells them too although they are not that great to deal with...you could at least try it on there if they have it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards