Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Accountability!

good morning, ladies!  someone at work brought in platters of desserts...  crumbly cookie/chocolate chip bars, Christmas zebra cakes (gag), Christmas (storebought) brownies (gag), chocolate covered pretzels, coconut cherry cookies, and something that I don't know what it is!  so I'm posting here to remind myself to stay on track today.

B:  2 eggs, 1 pc. bacon, WW toast with whipped butter, 1/2 apple (sliced) sprinkled with cinnamon; coffee with a splash of whole milk
L:  Better-Than-Panda orange chicken (it is DELISH!), brown rice, stir-fried broccoli with onions; satsuma tangerine (not my favorite, but they must be eaten)
D:  CL cinncinatti chili over roasted green beans (instead of spaghetti noodles)

morning E:  burpee/KB swing workout (25 burpees/5 KB swings, 20 burpees/10 KB swings, etc.)
evening E:  50 push-ups

I have a wedding shower tonight...  they are having sandwiches, chips/dip, and cupcakes from Sam's.  I don't think I'll want a cupcake (not a fan of Sam's or Wal-Mart's cupcakes) so I might bring a piece of fruit or a Larabar or something to keep my mouth busy and my hands off the cupcakes.

alright girls, post here and help me stay away from the crumbly cookie bars and chocolate covered pretzels at the break center!!!

Re: Thursday Accountability!

• @CocoBellaF You can do it! I've so far managed to stay away from the cinnamon rolls, the giant tin of cookies and chocolates, and the pound cake currently in our breakroom. Luckily that stuff gets eaten up fast in my office so it won't tempt me for too long.

I'm not doing well for accountability today because I haven't figured out lunch yet.

B: Coffee, banana

L: Undecided - will update later

D: Spaghetti and garlic bread and probably a glass of wine as long as I am good at lunch

E: Nothing...we went to FI's company Christmas party last night and there's a bunch of stuff that needs to be picked up around the house.

• @lmhollister - NEWLY ENGAGED LADY IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!
  • B:  Fruit and Granola bar
    L:  Not sure what will be on the menu; work is taking us out for lunch
    D:  I have to stop at the grocery store and pick something up - so it'll either be keilbasa w/penne and spinach or if I don't make it to the store it'll be black bean burgers on wheat thin with veggies for sides

E:  I'm going to try to walk 3 miles on the treadmill tonight.

Anniversary
  • B- Coffee and oatmeal

L- My new boss and coworkers are treating me to lunch at this really yummy restaurant next to our office.

D- Leftover Chicken Enchiladas

E- CrossFit

• @southernpeach89 - what kind of restaurant is it?  do you know what WOD your box is doing today?  I noticed on Biggest Loser this past week they did the Filthy Fifty with Bob Harper...  yikes.
  • It's called Village Tavern and they have really fresh ingredients that are all seasonal. They have a variety of meals but I love their appetizers.

We are doing:

4 RFT
    7 Wall Ball Toss 20/14
    14 Russian Twists 20/14
    7 Wall Ball Toss 20/14
    14 Weighted Sit-ups 20/14
    Rest 1 Minute
    4 RFT
    7 Box Jumps 24/20
    14 Mountain Climbers
    7 Box Jumps 24/20

14 Flutter Kicks

We are also doing a plank challenge where we have been increasing how long we can hold a plank each day. So far I'm up to two minutes and today I'm going to go for 2 and a half minutes.

• @southernpeach89 I am SO jealous! I want to go too!!! I friggen love that restaurant! How is it that we ended up getting jobs in the same office complex anyway?

• @southernpeach89 - OMG, I am jealous of your plank time.  I have a mental thing with planks.  I think I'll add a plank to my evening workout.  gotta get over that!

I am also jealous of your lunch.  I love restaurants like that!!
  • Today is our holiday work party and tonight I have a cookie exchange. It is NOT going to be a pretty eating day.

B: Cheerios (no milk)
    S: Grapes and cheese
    L: Something light?
    S: Cookies/chocolate that someone left on my desk. Oopsies
    D: Pasta/pizza at holiday party, one glass of wine
    S: cookies cookies and more cookies. And wine

E: 1 hour of body pump. I can barely use my arms right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - I have a cookie exchange on Saturday evening.  I'm bringing ginger molasses cookies, what did you decide to bring to yours??
  • Homemade thin mint cookies. Basically chocolate cookies with a peppermint chocolate frosting. YUMMM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• YUM.  please send me some right now, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards