May 2014 Weddings

Just wanted to say...

...that I love all of you girls! This is by far my fave board (and I think it's the best overall, but I may be a little biased haha). Love the positive attitudes, love the compliments, love the constructive criticism... You all rock! :)<3

Re: Just wanted to say...

• I must agree!!! I feel like I can post freely without having my head chopped off :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Same!  I'm glad you posted this :)  

I'm feeling the May 2014 love for sure.  I feel like we're willing to share as much as we are inquisitive and curious about other ideas/points of view.  Maybe that's why it feels like such a welcome environment- aside from the occasional hater, we've really created a fun and "safe" place to share.  

Happy five months to go to an awesome group of future wives.  You're all awesome.
  • I'm glad I decided to participate in these discussions rather than being a lurker haha I love knowing other future brides who are going through the same planning as I am on a daily basis!
  • AGREED 100%.. there are some serious bridzillas on the other boards, any body ever check out the budget and diy board?!?!lol. I truly enjoy our board, I look forward to checking it daily
  • I love this board too. I definitely think that even if you don't agree with what someone else is doing there is a nice way to say that and that really doesn't happen on other boards. You don't have to be bitchy to share your opinion on something. Everyone on this board has been really helpful.
  • All the May 2014 brides are awesome and I am so glad we are a board that does get crazy like the other ones. @dlubets I lurked on the board for a while and have seen some interesting things!!! lol, also the etiquette board!!! You ladies rock and I am glad we all share our wedding month!!

• I love that this board is so active, as well. I was lurking in the November and December 2013 boards, trying to see pictures of recent weddings, and it's like a ghost town over there! I can't wait until May when we have new pictures every week from all the weddings over the past weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I too love all you ladies!  I was talking with a friend the other day about all you ladies, and she said "oh that is so nice that everyone is really laid back and cool."  She was recently on thebump and she said for the most part her month board was the same way until the end when everyone was all hormonal and crazy lol.  I like that we are all fairly drama free as well.  Keep it up ladies! :D  Oh and yeah, the etiquette board is full of crazy lol
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards