Michigan-Detroit

you new when?

Can you tell I'm bored at work today...  Don't know which is more boring though, work or the GR bored.

Anyway, At what moment did you know you and FI or DH were meant to be?

Re: you new when?

• there was an instant chemistry when we first met... but i was sure we were meant to be about a year into the relationship... that year a lot of stuff went on and he stayed and was very supportive... not too many guys do that, in my opinion... :)
  • My H and I dated in middle school for about 3 months. We broke up and stayed great friends throughout HS. I went away for my first year of college and he kept bugging me to come see him when I came home, so once school was over we hung out. We have been together over 8 years now. I would say that I knew he was the one within the first year of our relationship. We started dating at 19, and I fell head over heels in love. We just got married in April!
  • This is a second marriage for both of us and like they say....who you marry at 20 years old is usually not at all who you would marry at 40 years old. I was in my first marriage for 20 years and although we were good partners, there was no passion but I was content.  when we decided to divorce I looked for a man that would fulfill me in all ways, not only physically, but emotionally and that was my goal..to not settle for what I thought I needed in life but to settle for someone to actually want ME and not lead me into a lifestyle of self sacrifice again.
  • I knew after only a month of dating. I moved into a new apartment, and the first day I had the keys, I only had a few boxes there. No tv, no radio, no computer...nothing. FH came over to hang out and we stayed up talking until 3 AM. There were no awkward pauses or uncomfortable moments. I knew then that we had something special. We were able to just hang out and be comfortable with eachother with no outside distractoins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards