Texas-Houston
Options

Rustic/Country Venue in South Houston

My fiance & I searched everywhere between Galveston and Montgomery for a rustic, country venue but at a reasonable price. We loved Fire & Ice Hall in Montgomery... but when we decided to scrap a big wedding and stay local I started searching again. All of a sudden one day something hit me, Billy's Hall in Pearland. I do not know why I didn't think of it before. We had been there several times for crawfish boils and other fundraising events and it was a lot of fun... My fiance called Billy up (he's worked security for him before) and we went for a visit. I immediately fell in love.

Its pretty and quaint but rustic and the type of place you see and know your going to have fun. The chairs are big wood chairs with the Texas Star engraved on them. Wood tables, Built in bar, DJ area, dance floor and still could easily fit over 200 people. Outside area for cooking and a built in buffet area and even a space for a smaller ceremony inside or out. The place is surrounded by windows. 27 fans and 2 huge swamp cooler keeps it nice and cool in the summer heat. They let you bring all your own vendors and you get the place for the whole day.

Pictures are scarce online but look them up, give Billy a call and go visit!! You wont regret it!!
(and if you decide to book a need security let me know... I know a few people lol)

Re: Rustic/Country Venue in South Houston

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards