Massachusetts-Boston

FS: 10 decorated birdcage centerpieces

We used birdcages for our centerpieces and I have 10 decorated ones left to sell.  They are decorated with dark red greenery and have a sage green candle (never lit) in the center. 

I'm selling all ten together for $200.

Please let me know if you're interested.  Thanks.

Re: FS: 10 decorated birdcage centerpieces

• In Response to <a href="http://ftworth.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_fs-10-decorated-birdcage-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:77e79e2b-b9a4-4a87-aa1d-a3ab5c333f01Post:f350d499-69e4-400b-a4e2-fc08cbf68dcc">FS: 10 decorated birdcage centerpieces</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used birdcages for our centerpieces and I have 10 decorated ones left to sell.  They are decorated with dark red greenery and have a sage gre

en candle (never lit) in the center.  I'm selling all ten together for $200. Please let me know if you're interested.  Thanks.
    Posted by robinmsw [/QUOTE]

Im interested in purchasing can u tell if still avail and how to about purchasing them? Thank u
  • That's a lot of money. I just went to rose and bought 10 of them for 70 bucks total. 
  • I would need twelve of these, is there a good place to buy more that match?
    Where is Rose? (that had 10 for $70.00)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards