Illinois-Chicago

Intercontinental O'Hare - Rosemont

Hi all,

Has anyone ever had their reception at the Intercontinental O'Hare location in Rosemont? I was just curious if you have some photos to share and also, how their wedding package was? I tried to check on their website but I am not having luck finding much information.

Thanks,

Ash

Re: Intercontinental O'Hare - Rosemont

• I didn't have my reception there, but we got ready there and took pictures there before the ceremony. The staff was great...we had 2 rooms overnight and then they gave us a room to get ready in. The staff made sure we had everything we needed. They have a lot of cool places for pics in the art gallery and there was no one around so we got some good shots.

Vacation
  • the first two are from the art gallery/conference wing. the 3rd is the room where the guys got ready (just one of their suites). the 4th is where we got ready. it had a bathroom. a large table for us to eat, and two high boy tables for the make up/hair ppl including multiple mirrors. hope that helps!
    Vacation
  • I didn't have my wedding there but did attend one and it was great. We had the ceremony in one room and the reception in another. I was in the wedding and the bride did tell us they served everyone the wrong salad, but no one else would have known and the food was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards