Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Invite Theme Help!

Hello im a bit confused please help. We want a garden vintage theme wedding we are having the ceremony and reception at the same place (Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, CA near a small lake). The following day we are leaving on a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Rivera with family and friends to continue celebrating. I want to design our invites with a Vintage Nautical Theme.
What do you suggest?  Obviously the cruise is a big part of our wedding however the main celebration and ceremony is not on the same day and it is not near the ocean.

Re: Wedding Invite Theme Help!

• Hello im a bit confused please help. We want a garden vintage theme wedding we are having the ceremony and reception at the same place (Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, CA near a small lake). The following day we are leaving on a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Rivera with family and friends to continue celebrating. I want to design our invites with a Vintage Nautical Theme.
    What do you suggest?  Obviously the cruise is a big part of our wedding however the main celebration and ceremony is not on the same day and it is not near the ocean.

@ErikaLozano

I would say to go with invites that are close to what your theme / location for the ceremony and reception are. Yes the cruise is a big part but it's a big part for you and you fiance / husband. Unless the guests are all coming on the cruise as well, leave that out when deciding on your invites. You can get a lot of different ideas online by looking at some different sites. I looked at annsbridalbargains.com and vistaprint.com and a couple others. They're sites where you can get good deals and they're decent quality too.

Since you said you're doing a garden vintage theme and the location is near a small lake, I would use invites with flowers and water designs on them. Heck Google your theme and see what comes up.
  • kgd7357kgd7357 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

I used google! "anchors, pink, and blue". Finally found one on Vista Print that was pretty and I could afford.

ETA: Our wedding has a slight nautical theme since I'm in the Navy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards