June 2014 Weddings

PINK WEDDING DRESS

Hey Everyone!! 
SO... I got the dress!! and its PINK! I am beyond excited about it! My date is not until June 14 2014 and I cant wait to get back into it! I wanted to see if their are any other daring ladies with pink gowns!? What made you choose it!? It was the first one I put on and it was perfect! I tried on a bunch of other white ones and they just didn't feel right! This pink is so perfect and blush not overwhelming at all! and I am of a mixed race so I have more of an olive tone to my skin and it was so fitting! Let me know your thoughts!! 

Krissy 

Re: PINK WEDDING DRESS

• I'm also 6/14/14.  I love the color pink blush pink has always been my favorite color, but I want a white or ivory dress. I want something more traditional.  I want pink shoes for sure. Pics of the dress?

Anniversary

• I am 6/14/14 too and I NEED to see pics of your dress!!! I was thinking of yellow, but I'm not brave enough.
  • I always thought i would do something more Grace Kelly, but times have changed and I want to embrace the uniqueness that is my wedding day! 

when you see the dress in daylight it really goes with the sun, it was much lighter in direct sunlight, and then in the dressing room a much warmer color! I am having an evening wedding so I cant wait to see what it looks like with the sunset!

I just realized I saved this as a draft!! and didn't post it! SORRY! lol 

Did any of you ladies celebrate your negative wedding anniversary? my FI and i went out and had a romantic dinner, kinda made it seem more real that in one year I will be spending that night celebrating my wedding! 
  • for some reason it didnt load the picture! so here is a link to see it!

its the very first one! 
  • It is beautiful congratulations
  • It's really gorgeous, and you are way more brave than I am. I love the pink, but I just don't think I could do the mermaid style, I'm too self conscious although FI would love it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't think I would like it, because it really does show your curves, but then i got to thinking about it and I want to feel like a woman on my wedding day. I have problem areas that need to be fixed and believe me i've been in the gym and eating super healthy! But nothing screams woman like a mermaid cut! You want to wow your FI when you walk down the isle! I think you should at least try some on! You might be surprised how look in it! They are meant to highlight the figure. Good luck! 
  • It's gorgeous! I love blush pink wedding dresses. I haven't tried any on yet (just set my date last week), but I've got ivory, light gold, and blush pink wedding dresses earmarked to try on. I'm Irish pale, so I'll go with whatever color looks good.

Good choice!

• Wow that is beautiful congratulations!!! I bought my dress too but decided to go for classic ivory instead of brave yellow.
  • I'm not doing entirely a pink dress, but I want a hot pink under-layer and hot pink sash...my Grams is making it for me.
  • That's the dress I fell in love with but in ivory...I'm dying to get that same dress..hopefully I can

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I love pink wedding dresses. My FI said he would prefer white though. The dress I picked came with a black built in sash that I'm having them remake in pink. I get to come back in December to see what the new sash looks like. I can't wait!
  • I bought a pink wedding dress!! its all pink and has a white overlay its beautiful!
  • I'll also be in pink! I bought a Kitty Chen dress in blush:)
  • melbelleupmelbelleup member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited November 2013
    look at all you girls pretty in pink! I never thought pink would be an awesome wedding dress color, but i love all the dresses you guys shown here! :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'll be wearing Maggie Sottero Marianne in ivory over pale blush, imo it's more of a pink peachy color. I also had a veil custom made to match, can't wait to wear it 06/21/14 =)!
  • I'll be wearing Maggie Sottero Marianne in ivory over pale blush, imo it's more of a pink peachy color. I also had a veil custom made to match, can't wait to wear it 06/21/14 =)!
  • @LivingInPink18 I LOVE the Kitty Chen blush dresses.

My FI was dead set against all pink. We compromised and I'm wearing a custom pink sash.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards