Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Rustic Wedding Accessories FOR SALE

We had our rustic style wedding this past summer, everything from twined wine bottles to tree stump center pieces, signs, mason jars, candles and burlap!! 25 twined wine bottles 25 tree stump center piece bottoms 25 pieces of square burlap 25 burlap wrapped mason jars 8 tin planters Several paper lanterns Several signs including: 'Mutual weirdness forever' 'We know you'd be here today if heaven wasn't so far away' 'Come as you are, stay as long as you can, we're all family so no seating plan' Everything in the wedding was hand made and took lots of time to complete, if you're having a rustic wedding save yourself the time and stress of completing all of these projects!! I'm having a hard time uploading the pictures so email me if you're interested!! Kders2@gmail.com

Re: Rustic Wedding Accessories FOR SALE

• Options
    @kderson22

I would suggest posting this on the wedding classifieds board (if you haven't already). People looking to buy something are going to look there first.
  • Options
    i am interested in the mason jars and possibly the tree stumps i am in connecticut zip 06053 can you give me prices on the items plus what it would cost to ship

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards