December 2014 Weddings

Hello...

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alicia and my FH is Louie. We have a two year old son. We got engaged this past week, and are planning for a Dec. 2014 wedding. I would like to get this board more active, so please introduce yourself. Congrats my fellow brides and happy planning.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello...

• Congrats Alicia! My name is Ashley and I got engaged about a week and a half ago.  We are doing a Dec 2014 wedding because we are waiting on me to graduate from grad school (crossing fingers next may).  Also, Erik wants a winter wedding, so that's what I got to work with.  So excited to get planning!  I am interested to hear all of the cute ideas people have. 

Thanks to pinterest, and hoping for an easy going reception hall, I've been throwing around ideas like a hot chocolate bar.  Candy bar(with various options) for favors, etc.

• Hi! My name is Heather. I have been engaged for a little over a month now, but we just recently set a date & so I figured now would be a good time to start planning everything so that I wouldn't be crammed with so much in such a short amount of time, because I am definitely a procrastinator. I am planning my wedding to be on December 7th, 2014. I am so excited for it, but I need ideas for the reception. I like the hot chocolate bar. That's really cute. If you have any other ideas please let me know. Without this website, I wouldn't begin to know how to plan my wedding.
  • HI! 
    My name is Laurie and my FH and I got engaged 5/11/13 :)
    We set a date at my dream venue for 12/5/14.

My colors will be red & silver (well for now anyways haha!). 
    My FH is a pilot so our save the dates will be a plane ticket which I thought was also cute bc we spend so much time traveling.

LOVE the hot chocolate bar idea! We haven't really planned much else since we are so far out but I will keep you guys posted!
  • Yay for more Dec. 2014 brides!
  • ^^^^ We're date twins!!! 12/13/14
  • Hi ladies! I am a new addition to Dec. We just moved our date to 12/13/14. I spend a lot of my time over on the luxury board but look forward to getting to know you all as well!
  • Hello all!  I am Emily and my FH is Matt. We got engaged on June 28th & quickly booked a date.  The church I grew up in is eternally full on Saturday nights and we knew we wanted December.
    We are getting married 12/13/14 in Dallas, so excited!

We are working on our venue, but I'm thinking the colors will be Red and Black with metallic accents. So very excited!
  • Hi everybody!

I'm Ginna and FH is Blake. We got engaged on the 16th of January, 2012 and we're getting married on the fifth of December, 2014 (you'd think we liked winter or something, haha) in London.

The colours are ice blue, mint green, silver, white and grey, and the main attraction, I think, will be our 12 nieces and nephews, who are ALL going to be part of the wedding party (because I am clearly insane) though we haven't thought of jobs for all of them yet.

P.S. That hot chocolate bar sounds fab! I might have to steal that idea.
  • Hi everyone!  My name is Becky and my FH name is Jason.  We got engaged 11.12.13 and are getting married on 12.13.14!  

Our colors are silvers, glitter and deep purple!  We will have a bunch of christmas trees with white lights for decor.  

I am loving the idea for a hot chocolate bar!  so cute!

Its been really hard looking for wintery wedding ideas since its not all the common, but I hope to spread some ideas around here that will help!  Happy planning to us all!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards