Rhode Island
Options

Day of coordinator

Can anyone recommend a good yet inexpensive wedding planner. I am just looking for day of coordination services.

Re: Day of coordinator

• Options
    During our "research phase", we came across https://www.thumbtack.com/login?msgtext=m. We ended in a place with its own Coordinator, but I got fairly good responses and reviews from other people.
  • Options
    We used Jen Strunk, jenstrunk.com, and can't recommend her enough.  You can see other reviews on weddingwire but she really was such a big part of why I was so relaxed on our wedding.  She is very organized, knows what she is doing and will stick up for your ideas.  I really am so happy we spent the money to have someone else deal with the stress of the day.

She did our stationery as well, it was gorgeous!
  • Options
    @RIFallBRIDE I'm trying to set up a meeting with her! Thanks so much
  • Options
    Yay!  She was honestly the best money we spent for the whole wedding.  Feel free to email me (rifallbride at gmail dot com) if you have any questions.  GL!
  • Options
    I used Judy Carol from Papers in Newport, she was amazing!  She also did my save the dates, wedding invitations and thank you notes.  She was so organized and my parents had withdrawals from her after our weekend!  Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi, I used Jen for my wedding a few months ago and loved her, but I'm pretty sure she's drastically cutting back now that she's pregnant.
  • Options
    We used Andria Medeiros of Infinite Events (located in Providence) for partial planning and day of coordination. She gave us a few vendor referrals which was awesome because she matched our style to these vendors. This saved us time and money. She was A-MAZING and went above and beyond for us. It was like having a personal assistant on our wedding day! I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Options
    I recommend Sugar B Events! My friend used Marissa and she was amazing! Very affordable especially since she was able to hook up discounts on other awesome vendors (my friend got band, photo, and video) which REALLY helped to cut many costs on top quality services. Good luck :)  http://sugarbevents.com/
  • Options

@jessie42613,

where did you get your information from? Jen Strunk is now a friend of mine after doing AMAZING work for my September wedding. She is definitely NOT pregnant. She also states she never had a client named Jessie/Jessica & has no idea who you may be.

Jen Strunk is currently still working as a DOC and NOT scaling back her work. Please dont spread false information.

Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies! My mother is determined to hire a DOC for my July wedding, so I am humoring her by getting quotes for rates. Unfortunately Jen Strunk is not available for my date, so I have been asking around. Rates are anywhere between $800-$2500, which seems a little crazy given that I have everything planned already and am just looking for someone to oversee everything the day of the wedding. Any advice, suggestions? Thanks!
  • Options
    We are using Heather Chaput of Simply Radiant Events for our May 2014 wedding. I found her on Thumbtack and she has been very responsive and great to work with so far! Also her rates for DOC are much less than you have been quoted. Let me know if you would like her contact info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards