New Jersey - South

Washington Banquet and Catering Facility

vlanjvlanj member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited December 2013 in New Jersey - South
Has anyone ever used this facility?  It is located on Fries Mill Rd in Washington Twp (Turnersville), NJ.  What was you experience?  Would you recommed them?

Re: Washington Banquet and Catering Facility

• I think that this facility is only about a year old.  I think this was the reception venue that suddenly closed about 2 years ago, I remember seeing it on the news.  This is a link to the story: clicky.  But these are new owners, so I don't think the same will happen.  But overall they are relatively new and I'm not aware of anyone on this board who are using them.  I just did a quick google and there was one negative review on yelp: clicky.

What is your budget?  My H & I had our wedding at Brigalias in Sicklerville.  All my guests loved it and we still get compliments from our family when we see them.  They give you a lot for your pp cost there as well.  They also have different levels of price points.
  • I attended a wedding here recently and the facility was really, really dated.  I know it is under new ownership but it doesn't look like they have changed anything since 1983.  Mirrors everywhere.  The food was not very good either.  Of course this is my personal opinion.  Others may love it there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards