Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Engagement Photo Location?

Any suggestions on a good location for engagement photos? I'd rather not use a location where we have to pay for the privilege to use it if possible. We're having our wedding in October in a historic home in Roswell and we live in the Cumming/Alpharetta area so it'd also be beneficial to not have to travel more than 45 minutes out of our way. My sister did her engagement photos at the Roswell Mill so I really am not interested in using the exact same place as her. Otherwise I am totally clueless. We're still in the process of booking our photographer but I'd like to have some ideas in mind ahead of time since we expect to book someone this week or next week at the latest.

Re: Engagement Photo Location?

• Options
    Do you have a particular type of setting in mind? Inside/outside? Natural/urban?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @lalalaurita Not in particular. We'd rather not have to go into the city....the drive is just too annoying. We're trying to wait to do them in March so that the weather is nice and so we can do them outside preferably...although it will be on the late side for save-the-dates to go out.

• Options
    I hear that. I hate driving in the city. I'm not too familiar with the northern suburbs, but there are some nice parks in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area. Vernon Oaks is one of them, and I think Heritage Green Park in Sandy Springs is open to the public unless it's booked for a private event. There are some cute places in Vinings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards