New Jersey
Options

Hair and make up near The Palace/Somerset

Hello!
So we are getting married in July at the Palace and are staying at the Fairfield Inn...I'd really like to have hair and make up at the hotel the morning of as opposed to travelling to a salon. Does anyone have any make-up/hair suggestions that travel to the location to accomodate a party of 7-9 gals?
As always, any feedback is appreciated!

Re: Hair and make up near The Palace/Somerset

• Options
    Hi! How are you? For hair, my BMs and I went to Viva Glam salon in Westfield. It was about 15 mins away and they had bagels and coffee for us. Going to them was a lot cheaper than them coming to the hotel, but I believe they do that too. For makeup we used Amy Jones. She came directly to the Palace where we got ready. Her contact info is amymojones at gmail dot com. Hooe the planning is going well! It will be here before you know it!
  • Options
    Thanks so much! I am definately going to look into both of them. I wouldn't mind driving to a place if it was very close, and want to keep my option open.  Time is flying by, I can't believe it!
  • Options
    I have a wonderful woman who does make-up. She'll travel to you! njmakeupartist.com! Cristina is wonderful! She's doing my August wedding! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards