Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Destination Wedding Information

Hello, 

My name is Amanda, my fiance and I just decided we want to do a destination wedding and I am trying to get some information. Has anyone went to a destination wedding all inclusive where after the ceremony and dinner they had their own little area where they could dance, and do speeches, etc. I am just wondering if this is even possible at a destination wedding? Thank you

Re: Destination Wedding Information

• Options
    It is possible.  We got married at Sandals Montego Bay and we had all of that.  We only opted for a cocktail reception.  But I know that a few of the girls who were sandal's brides that had all of it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had our wedding at an all-inclusive, and we found many resorts that gave either the option of having the dinner included with the package price of the wedding in one of the restaurants (not private but your own section of the restaurant for 35 people or less) or to have a private function where you have a private location but you pay for that area and dinner.  

We opted for the private function, and there was a flat rate per table that included the food (we had a separate menu that we could choose, which was different from the regular resort meals), drinks, staff, tables, chairs, basic linens, and of course, the location.  And then we paid for additional optional add-ons for stereo-system, decorations, rental furniture, etc. 

So either option is definitely available depending on where you're looking.  Good luck! :)
  • Options
    I have seen where some brides do a bon fire that night and all activities are hosted then....Some resorts if your not doing private(PAYING) will tell you to do first dance right after ceremony there on the beach...This is what im thinking of doing or the bon fire I would def ask your WC what your options are
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards